Sunday, March 2, 2008

About Me















So here's my, "about me". I'm a 16 year old high school (lycée) student curently living in Strasbourg, France. I have been in France for two years now with my mother. We moved out because the school system in America, let's admit it, SUCKS, and because my mother felt that as a french/american I should learn the language. Goal accomplished, I am now almost fluent in French and am learning Spanish though my lycée.

I'm new at this whole blogging thing and haven't quite figured out how to ad pictures yet ,I'll add one later. For now descriptions will have to do. I have a fairly identifiable style... Wear a lot of black and generally have synthetic dreads of some kind or another. Naturally I'm blonde, but, along with many other of the other natural blondes of the world, I have dyed my locks. Mine are now black with blue roots. I wear a lot of make-up and red lipstick. I think asian girls are sexy and I love Tarentino movies.

No comments: