Thursday, March 6, 2008

Sex Ed










Next friday my scool is having a sex-ed talk for sophmores (myself included) therefore, yesterday my Bio teacher passed around some papers so that we could pose some anymouse questions to the person giving the conference. Many people wrote nothing, I myself wrote seven questions - three for me, three for the girl next to me and one for a guy I know - so it looked like everyone had done their part. Many of my questions had to do with sexual orientation or gay sex. I find it much more interesting.

One of the seven questions I asked I did not know the answer to...How do lesbians transmit AIDS? Can they? What are the protective mesures against it? (I will repost when I know the answers) The others I asked were for the benefit of people too shy to ask them themselves.

Among the other questions was "Can you get AIDS by giving a guy head?" ( Est-ce qu'on peut transmettre le SIDA en suçant une bite? - for those of you studying french). I find it disturbing that so many of my nearest and dearest do not know that the answer to this question is YES! So for God's sake use a rubber if your gonna lick the lollipop... so to speak.

No comments: